QTP Tutorial releases free weekly video tutorials to help the automation community grow in knowledge and skills in everything related to UFT. Perfect for the busy folk, this video will help you fast track the installation process of UFT 12.0. Just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Go to the HP website.
- Select HP UFT 12.0 in the Trials and Demos dropdown. Select Unified Functional Testing 12.0 English Evaluation Software.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Agree to Terms.
- Download. Select Using Standard Download in the options to download. Select HP UFT 12.0 Full Version. Once downloaded, you will be directed to the UFT custom testing setup where you’ll get to choose plugins. In this case, active x, visual basic and web add-in were added. Note: The lesser plugins you install, the better so as not to degrade or slow down your UFT performance.
- Install. Once installed, open the application. You may notice that it looks similar to other older UFT versions. Explore its new features.
Get up to speed with your automation. UFT 12.0 is here!!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- SQA QTP tutorial – WebList identified as a web element and how to select an item from this list - December 9, 2015
- Automation QTP tutorial-double clicking on any object - December 4, 2015
- Software Automation QTP tutorial – 5 top reasons for using automation - November 23, 2015