This video is a first-of-its-kind as no one has ever done a recording detailing the process of downloading and installing QTP or any application for that matter. In this case, we’re looking to install UFT 11.5 on a Windows 7 computer. To successfully install UFT 11.5, follow these steps carefully:
- Go to QTP’s new download location.
- Click “Trials and Demos” then “HP Unified Functional Testing 11.50 CC English SW E-Media Evaluation.
- Fill out your personal information.
- Click the “Download” button to download the latest version of QTP (UFT 11.5) and Read Me file.
- The QTP is over 2 GB in size. It will take between two to three hours to download the file depending on your connection speed. Always be patient.
- Choose the folder where you want QTP saved – in this case, QTP was saved in destination C:.
- Once downloaded, you will get a .zip file. Extract the file using either Winzip, 7-Zip or any file archiver of your choice all for free! That’s the beauty of the internet. Most applications can be downloaded at no cost, making life easier for us in the process.
- Go to C: and double click “Setup”.
- Agree to the License Agreement.
- Proceed to custom setup and choose any add-ins you want to install. The more add-ins you install, the more space it will take up. Therefore, the lesser add-ins installed, the better.
- Once installation is finished, double click the QTP icon on your desktop and start exploring the endless possibilities only QTP can provide.
Take a second to Tweet our site link. We appreciate your support!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- SQA QTP tutorial – WebList identified as a web element and how to select an item from this list - December 9, 2015
- Automation QTP tutorial-double clicking on any object - December 4, 2015
- Software Automation QTP tutorial – 5 top reasons for using automation - November 23, 2015