Hi. I've received a lot of questions regarding how to run a batch of QTP/UFT tests in one sitting. Today is your lucky day because I will break this process down for you in 1 minute in quick and easy steps.
1. Open QTP/UFT
2. Go to File>New>Test and create a new test called Test1
3. Type MsgBox "test1" in the action1 window and save this test
4. Go to File>New>Test and create a new test called Test2
5. Type MsgBox "test2" in the action1 window and save this test
6. Click on the windows launch button and type Test Batch Runner in the "search files and programs" field. Click on it once it's found.
7. Click on the add folder icon and add the Test1 you just created.
8. Now click on the add folder again and add Test2 you just created
9. Select the checkbox that selects all of your tests
10. Click the Run button and watch both of these tests run one after the other
Amazing right? It's that easy! Post your comments and questions below
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- SQA QTP tutorial – WebList identified as a web element and how to select an item from this list - December 9, 2015
- Automation QTP tutorial-double clicking on any object - December 4, 2015
- Software Automation QTP tutorial – 5 top reasons for using automation - November 23, 2015